"Safety through knowledge and Participation"
News: Big changes for Mobile Elevating Work Platforms! (Formerly Aerial Work Platforms)
- New terminology
- Changes to design standards
- Safe use and planning
- Risk assessment planning
- Training for Operators, Supervisors and Occupants
- Maintenance and repair personnel training
- Use of shock absorbing lanyards no longer acceptable for use on
Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Use of non-shock absorbing lanyards required
- Type I, self retracting travel restraint recommended
News: Ministry of Labour deadline for Working at Heights has been extended to
October 1st, 2017
We service Orangeville and surounding areas.
Grand Valley Safety is a fully licensed and insured training provider.
At Grand Valley Safety, we take your safety seriously. You should too!
Let us help ensure the safety of your employees and protect your business.
The deadline for the MOL approved working at heights certification has now been extended to October 1st, 2017
We offer group discounts, and competitive pricing. We are a locally owned small business with your safety in mind.
We conduct courses at your place of business on the equipment your employees utilize everyday. We ensure our training meets or exceeds government legislation and regulations.
I have received a five star rating from The Helm Advertising Group.